The HID EdgeReader Solo IP Access Solution puts control and user interface at the door -- right inside the reader. The EdgeReader Solo ESR40 is a cost-effective, stand-alone, single-door IP access control solution. This easy-to-use solution enables remote management and report generation via standard web browser.
User information, administration, door configuration and retrieval of events are done through a user-friendly, instructional web environment. Providing "Intelligence to the Door", the flexible EdgeReader Solo ESR40 includes an integrated iCLASS reader.
The EdgeReader Solo ESR40 IP Access Solution can also be converted from stand-alone operation to a system reader for a host environment quickly and easily through the web browser. There is never a need to go to the door.
- Embedded User Interface, no external software requirement
- Remotely managed via standard web browser
- Works within DHCP or Static IP networks for plug and play installation
- "Door Dashboard" accesses door commands, status, alarms, and recent events from all screens
- Back-up and restore of data from user PC
- Built-in diagnostics
- Installer "calling card" allows inclusion of contact information for user support
- User upgradable firmware
- Built-in help screens
- Manages 1000 cardholders/credentials
- Manages 8 schedules and 3 intervals each day of the week including holidays
- View last 5000 events
- Standardized report generation, including CSV export
- Built-in 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), with 600 mA available for external field devices and locking hardware
- Easily migrates to a host based system - (OEM OR CS) After upgrade:
- 40,000 credentials
- 65000 Schedules
- Full Edge/VertX® capacities
- Wet or Dry door relays
- Permits local laptop computer connections for diagnostics and configuration
Enter your enquiry about this product: EdgeReader Solo ESR40